The Lord replied, "I will personally go with you...and I will give you rest--everything will be fine for you." Exodus 33:14

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back to School...Again

I have this idea that good elementary school teachers change up the classroom a bit after the Christmas break.  My good friend and expert elementary teacher Rose had the flu so I was on my own...


Okay, so I don't really think this is inspiring redecoration...for the kids.  I'm hoping that having this gargantuan machine sticking awkwardly out into the room will inspire me to actually use it.  I'm thinking that five minutes here and there while the kids are working will be better than absolutely no exercise at all?

In case you're wondering...  No, I didn't use it today.  One of the kids did!  For more on our first day back you can check out my post on Kryptonite.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! 5 minutes here and there is absolutely better than nothing - and, in my professional opinion, you bet it could count as PE! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Five minutes is infinitely more than zero!! And I think the 'redecorating' looks great! ;)

    ReplyDelete